Fed up with no website visitors?
Feel like you've tried everything you can to succeed online?
If you answered yes to any of the above then you are missing out on one important piece of the puzzle...
Why Start a Blog?
- Marketers who rely on their blogs make 13X more money than those that don’t.
- Companies with blogs receive 97% more links inbound to their website.
- Blogs are the 5th most trusted source of accurate information online!
- 81% of consumers trust information they get from blogs
- Well over 150 million people in the US alone read blogs regularly
- 23% of internet time is spent on blogs
- 61% of US customers have made purchases through blogs
- It is generally thought that content marketing – AKA blogging – is now more powerful than pure SEO
Why isn't Everyone Doing it?
What Are The Benefits of Blogging?
- As a blogger, you’ll be able to earn passive income which means that your money will flow in even as you’re sleeping, travelling or relaxing with friends.
- You’re no long trading time for income and this is the point you need to get to if you want toreally be free and financially independent (even being self-employed with clients is still pretty much like having a job).
- What’s more, blogging means you get to earn that money by writing on a topic that you find fascinating and you even get to become something of a minor celebrity in your chosen niche.
- You can earn a lot of money here too – if a blog takes off and becomes really successful then in theory you can earn thousands a day. It’s incredibly scalable and there’s no ‘upper limit’ for what you can achieve.
Read More »