While traditional continuity programs continue to grow, they often lack the one thing that will increase your retention—a community.
Put yourself in your customers' shoes for just one second.
When you first join a traditional monthly or recurring membership site, you're excited. Maybe you even go out and tell people how good it is, causing them to also join.
For customers, having access to an active Facebook continuity program is appealing because if they ever lose, they know you have their back. They can contact either you or your moderators for help and receive an answer quickly.
Yes, it is true that many people can get caught up in Facebook and allow it to eat all of their time, but the advantages outweigh the possible disadvantages.
I'm sure you would rather have someone stay for 12 months vs. 2 months, right?
Even so, I’m sure you still have plenty of questions like:
• Can this work for any niche?
• What kind of tests can I put the program through to ensure that it will sell?
• How am I supposed to sell to my Facebook group?
• How do I convert my subscribers with no sales letter?
• How do I deliver content without it getting lost in all the posts and comments?
• Will this show me how to get rid of expensive membership software?
• What about security? How can I protect my goods?
Read More »
|Available for vip members|
|Rights||Rights Included Within File|
|Date||06 August 2015|