Here's A Rhetorical Question:
If you have a spare million dollars in your bank account today, How will you spend it?
- Pay off all your bills and loans?
- Buy your dream car? Dream house?
- Give your family a better life?
- Travel all over the world?
- Invest the money perhaps?
- Or be more generous and charitable...
I am sure these thoughts have crossed your mind.
- You went to school, get a good job, and worked your butt (because it's what everyone tells you to do) and when you realize there's more to life than that...
- You've read books that promised you wealth and riches
- You've attended motivational, feel-good seminars to get you pumped up
- You've tried to invest so you bought some investments of your own...
Read More »