Retire Posts plugin lets you...
- Set a global redirect for all retired content, so users never see another 404 error page again.
- Override the default settings on any single post for complete control over your special offers.
- Retire both posts and pages, so you can control every aspect of your marketing funnel, from blog posts to opt-in pages to sales pages - as long as they're a part of your WordPress site, you can set them to retire.
- Choose the exact time and date of retirement - no more waiting until midnight because your cart says you have to.
- Automate the process, so you don't have to rely on a VA to remember to redirect a page on the right day.
- Manually set any page to "retired" with the click of a button, so you can skip the setup and still benefit.
- Create custom messages for your readers, so they know exactly why they're being redirected. No more confusion over missing offers!
- Redirect your retired pages anywhere - even to an affiliate offer.
Plus, since Retire Posts is a WordPress plugin, you know that it:
- Easy to install using the one-click built-in installer.
- Works perfectly right out of the box - no fussy configurations to mess with.
- Works with any theme and won't interfere with your current style sheets.
Personal Use Rights
Read More »