We reserve the right to modify any part of the website as we deem fit at any time.
1. Agreement. This Agreement (the “Agreement’”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of PLRAssassin.com (the “Site’”) and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Owen Smith and Ranjit Binning upon posting of the modified agreement. Your use of this site and participation on the site’s forum means that you have accepted and are in full agreement of the terms and conditions specified.
2. We reserve the right to refuse or terminate membership to any person for any reason if we believe that a person is undermining PLRAssassin.com in any way. We must protect the integrity of this website and its members.
3. Minimum Age. Our services are available only to those individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Our services are not available to those under the age of 18. If you are below the age of 18, you may only use this website with permission from a parent or legal guardian who will oversee your use of this site. Please do not provide us or anybody else on this site including the site forum with your personal information at any time.
4. Copyrighted Materials. This website and all content contained within it are protected by copyright laws. Users may not reproduce these materials without prior written permission of PLRAssassin.com.
5. Licensing Restrictions. Users agree to adhere to all licensing rules or restrictions which have been laid out by the owners of respective works contained within the PLR Assassin website.
6. At no time shall plrassassin.com be liable for any punitive, special, direct or indirect, incidental or consequential damages, whether arising under contract, warranty, or tort (including negligence or strict liability) or any other theory of liability. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. plrassassin.com’s liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the fee paid for the service. We cannot be held responsible for factors beyond our control that may interfere with our ability to provide access to our website. Such factors include, but are not limited to, server downtime, password/verification problems, or network outages beyond our servers. PLRAssassin.com does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials, resources or services offered will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site is free of viruses or other harmful elements. In no event will PLRAssassin.com be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of the products or resources contained within the plrassassin.com website. All products and resources are provided “as is” and without warranties.
7. Obscene/Offensive Content. We are not responsible for obscene or offensive content which you may receive from others either publically or privately through the site or through the forum. We moderate all posts and make an effort to secure a good and pleasant environment for our members. If you do receive or view any content which is obscene or offensive in any way, please contact the help desk at http://plrassassin.com/helpdesk/ so that we can deal with the matter. We reserve the right to monitor and remove any obscene or offensive content posted on our site and forum.
8. Passwords/User ID’s. Users agree that they will NOT share or distribute their log-in information ( Usernames and Passwords) by email, word of mouth, Internet or any other method. PLRAssassin.com can, at their sole discretion, terminate membership without notice or refund, any user who shares or distributes login information.
Users agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding use of the plrassassin.com website.
10. Communication. By joining PLRAssassin.com, you give us permission to contact you periodically via email with regards to your membership, alerts, notices or new product arrivals and competitions. If you wish to no longer receive communications from us, you may unsubscribe at any time.
Affiliate Commissions are paid on the last working day of each month. There must be a 1 gap between receiving a commission and a payment , for example, if you receive a commission on the 20th of January you would not be paid at the end of January as there is not a 15 day gap. You would be paid the following month. If payments are declined by your paypal or no paypal address has been added onto your profile, you have 30 from your last failed payment date to claim the funds into another paypal account. If you wish to receive payments via cheque you must wait 25 days from your last sale and request at http://www.plrassassin.com/helpdesk. Cheques carry a $35 fee which will be deducted from your affiliate commission. If you wish to receive payment via cheque you must have a minimum of $200 cleared in your affiliate account. If you do not claim your funds within the 30 days for paypal or 25 days for cheque your funds will be removed from your affiliate account and will amount to $0.00 with no exceptions. Self referral through your own affiliate link is not permitted, any associated refunds will be removed and you account may be closed without warning.
You must follow our Anti-Spam guidelines below and those set for in the CAN SPAM ACT of 2003. Failure to follow these guidelines will be cause for termination from the plrassassin.com including the Affiliate Program with a forefeit of all commissions.
12. No Spam Policy. PLEASE DO NOT use our services to send any sort of spam communications! SPAM shall include, but is not limited to, the sending of any electronic mail message with the primary purpose of which is the commercial advertisement or promotion of a commercial product or service (including content on an Internet website operated for a commercial purpose). The term `commercial electronic mail message’ does not include a transactional or relationship message.
In addition, DO NOT use the plrassassin.com name or brand in any type of correspondence to third party mailing or ‘opt in’ lists, harvested email lists, safelists, newsgroups, forums, “faxblasts”, or any other form of communication that has been labeled as illegal by the CAN SPAM law.
Any plrassassin.com member, affiliate or user that uses SPAM in any relation with the PLRAssassin.com website shall have their memberships terminated immediately, will forfeit any affiliate commissions, will be reported to the FTC for the abuse, and will be held both legally and financially responsible for their actions.
13. Refunds are permitted within 48 hours of purchase. As the products are intangible and instant access to the website is given, we believe that 48 hours is adequate time for refund requests. To request a refund please use www.plrassassin.com/helpdesk ticket times are automatically logged. You are not permitted to receive a refund if you are an existing customer and this is your second payment or onwards, it must be your first payment. Refunds are not permitted on promotional offers.
DO NOT include ANY reference to plrassassin.com in any such correspondence…PERIOD! Anyone reported to plrassassin.com for sending SPAM will be immediately reported to the FTC for violation of the CAN SPAM act of 2003.
Our refund guarantee is only applicable to monthly plans it does not include any others such as Lifetime or Yearly.
PLRAssassin.com reserves the right to amend this agreement at any time, it is your responsibility to check for changes in these terms.